Welcome to the inviting space of your wheelchair accessible room with a comfortable bed, accessible from both sides with visual and vibrating pillow alarm. The bathroom in our Edinburgh hotel is designed for ease with a roll-in shower, grab rails and emergency pull cords. One of our accessible rooms is adjoining a King Bedroom, ideal for those wanting someone close by.
- Accessible King Bed (1500x2000mm) with luxurious Egyptian Cotton Linen
- Individually controllable Air Conditioning
- 32” HD LCD TV’s with Freeview
- Working desk with complimentary Wi-Fi for Email & Web Browsing
- Media hub with connections for MP3 players, iPod, Laptop & Games consoles for charging or direct link to the TV
- Complimentary water and snack
- Spa inspired rainfall shower and sustainable toiletries from Biology Smart Skincare
- Make-up/Shaving mirror
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Mini fridge
The interiors of our Accessible Double Bedrooms have been designed and decorated to reflect the neighbourhood story with details of Edinburgh’s rich history and Summer Festival traditions. Enjoy the rooms vibrant colours, soothing lighting and sumptuous armchairs – the perfect place to relax after a day exploring Edinburgh’s beauty city centre.